Monday 17 May 2010

Hilary's talk on Law

17/05/10

Today Hilary came in and had a talk to us about jobs and careers in law. She was telling us about different routes we could take if we wanted to, to get into law. These routes are either university, or going into a solicitors office and working their till your about 25years old and then doing ILEX course to become either a solicitor and barrister.

She was telling us how the courses would work if we went down the university route, and the work load you have to put in if you want to become a solicitor or barrister.

I found this talk very interesting as it gave me an incite into what kind of jobs there were available in Law. Although I found this talk very interesting, I believe that this kind of career is not suitable to me as I do not find this interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment